Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chunkster Reading Challenge

I decided to join a couple reading challenges this year. I thought it might be a good way to discuss the books I already read with other people. I'll list my challenges and reviews here (I like keeping everything all in one place: photography, books, life, etc, etc....) in case there are any other avid readers out there that may be interested. If you are interested in joining this challenge just click here.....you'll need to sign up by March 1st.
The goal is to read 4 books that have more than 450 pages in them by the end of the year. Should be easy to do. That's only one per quarter. The books I'm reading for this challenge are:

1. The Emperor's Children-Claire Messud
2. Anna Karenina-Leo Tolstoy
3. The Terror-Dan Simmons
4. Tea Rose-Jennifer Donnelly

This list may change, if I start a book and it is just unbearable to read I'll switch it out for another.

HAPPY READING!

No comments: