Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Book Club

Once a month I get together with a group of girls to discuss our book of the month. The girls are mostly teachers or work within the education system somewhere. Not sure how I landed in their group, but I'm sure glad I did...they are A LOT of fun. Thought I would start sharing what books we have read or are reading. I would appreciate any comments/opinions about the books.

January's book was Playing for Pizza by John Grisham. Cute book about a football player that can't cut it in the NFL and goes to Italy to play ball....I'm not going to tell you any more (nope, not even if you beg!) It's a good book, quick and light read. If you want to get your own copy here's a link to amazon.


The book for next month is The Emperor's Children. You can check it out here. I haven't started the book yet, but it looks good. Has anyone else read it?? Thoughts/comments??

No comments: