Sunday, April 13, 2008

Postcard Travel Anyone???

I was flipping through my current issue of Popular Photography and came across a neat little item. If you have the May 08 issue, flip to page 16. Here's what it says:

Travel the World
without leaving town.
Sign up at www.postcrossing.com
to send and receive
postcards from places
around the globe.

How cool is that? Well, I love, love, love to travel so I went right over and signed up. The first place I'm sending a card to is Finland! Can't wait to see where my first card is received from. If you have kids this is a great way for them to learn some geography. The plan is to frame a world map and place the postcards around the edge with a marker from card to country. Just click on the picture above and it will take you right to their site. Happy "postcard" traveling!!!


No comments: