Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2nd Place


Well, the votes were counted and I ended up in 2nd place in Me Ra Koh's Darkness and Light contest . Not too shabby for my first contest entry ever. The best part...all the wonderful things Me Ra said about my image.
From her blog entries:

"When Brian and I opened the image after reading her email, we gasped"


"Isn’t this image amazing?! I love the composition of how she framed their hands and centered the cupcakes. The hands and their touch is so tender."

"What an incredible example of darkness and light. Amazing job Deb!"

"I could look at this photo over and over again and never get tired of it. Wonderful image Deb!"

From her email that she sent to me:

"Your image was just breathtaking, sincerely just beautiful. Thank you so much for being who you are, seeing life the way you do and sharing it with us. I’m truly honored."

Wow!!...that alone is enough for me :D

A HUGE thank you to everyone who voted for my image. I really appreciate it!

No comments: