Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mamma Mia! & More

Well, here's a little secret that you may not know about me. I am a huge ABBA fan (I know, some things you should never admit to), but I can't help it. I absolutely adore the music and then Mamma Mia came out on stage and it was wonderful. Well, my sister Dee called me this a.m. from Rhode Island to give me a bit of good news. In July, Mamma Mia is coming to the big screen AND its starring my all time favorite actor Pierce Brosnan (can I just say "yummy!"). I can't hardly stand it, two of my favorite things together! Oh man...this is going to be great. Oh, just on a side note it is also starring Colin Firth and Meryl Streep. You just gotta see the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pyi-mVBACw

Two other movies are out that I have heard are really good. August Rush and Across the Universe. If you've seen either of them, let me know what you think.

Things have been pretty quite with the photography lately...its been cold and dreary in Northern Michigan so not a lot to photograph. However, I'll try to get some pics posted soon...I'll dig through the archives and see if I can find some spring/summer ones.

I was blog surfing the other day and came across a really cool site: www.theweddingtravelers.com. They are professional photographers that travel around the world photographing weddings. How lucky are they? There are some absolutely stunning images of India on the site right now. Grab a cup of coffee and go visit their site, its time well spent :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!

That is exciting! I also love ABBA, and am not ashamed :)