Friday, March 14, 2008

Cadillac Rotary Film Festival

Looking for something fun to do next weekend (Sat, March 22, 2008). The Cadillac Rotary Club is hosting a film festival right here in Cadillac. The line up of movies looks great and it will be a wonderful opportunity to see some great flicks. You can check it all out at: www.cadillacrotaryclub.com/events.htm Leave a comment and let me know you'll be attending...I'd love to meet up for lunch or dinner with some friends :D

Here's a sneak peak at what's in the line up. I would love to see all four, but I don't have the tolerance for sitting that long :D I will definately plan on watching two of the four. Want to help me decide which ones to watch--leave a comment and let me know your recommendations.

La Vie En Rose
In the Shadow of the Moon
The Reflecting Pool
Deep Water

No comments: