Sunday, December 9, 2007

Girl Scout Swap

Back in November I took my Girl Scout troop to a swap in Manistee. The girls made over 100 pins to trade with other girl scouts from the region. They had a lot of fun and traded for a lot of fun different pins.
Here's Emma ready to trade her pins:

Here's some pins that Emma traded for:
It was busy, busy trading with other girl scouts:
Some Girl Scouts were very prepared with custom containers:
Emma made seashell buddies (we collected the seashells from the beaches of Hatteras Island):
Some girls pinned their trades on really cool bucket hats:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl Scout Swaps always look like such fun - they make me want to be a Girl Scout again! You did a great job of capturing the feeling of it!

Kimberly said...

I found your blog while doing a Google on SWAPs. The girls look they had a ton of fun. We are just starting to make SWAPs with our Brownies. If you have any good ideas, I would love to hear from you.