Monday, February 25, 2008

Snapshots

We spent Saturday in Traverse City, MI. If you've never been, it is a great town. I wasn't able to make it to any wineries this trip, but they have great vineyards in the area. Be sure to check out the ones on Leelanau Pennisula.

This is the Hagerty Center. It is part of the Northern Michigan College campus. It was recently built and is a beautiful building, both inside and outside.

This ship sits directly behind the Hagerty Center. A father and his young son were walking across the frozen inlet to go fishing.
My son, Dylan...
Here's Alan goofing on the ice. He kept running and sliding across the frozen sidewalk. He thought it was great fun..I thought for certain he was going to fall and break something.

More of Dylan....
I've been playing with my Lightroom software. I downloaded some presets and used them here to give the photos a different feel. What do you think??
Traverse City street scene...Looking our towards Grand Traverse Bay.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Deb, I really love the picture you took of the street. It would be an awesome pic to hang up somewhere in the house! Lovely