Monday, September 10, 2007

Wow!!! Way easier than I thought...

So, I've put off starting a blog forever because I thought it would be too difficult. Well, suprise suprise. This was too easy. I'm so excited to be here so that everyone can stay up to date on what's happening with Deb Thompson Photography and the Thompson family.

First things first. The website for Deb Thompson Photography is officially in the design phase and I hope to have it available within the next month. I've taken on an intern from a local college to build it for me (Big thanks to April P.) The website will be debthompsonphotography.com so add it to your favorites now :D

Yesterday I went out and took some pics of my beautiful daughter Emma and her "little sister" Haley:



Thanks for dropping by...stay tuned......

No comments: